The Psilocybe Cubensis Burma originates from the South east Asia tropical country of Myanmar, formerly known as Burma. The Psilocybe Cubensis Burma has a reputation to being above average potent compared to other Cubensis.
- Cultivation difficulty: Easy
- Substrate: Dung, straw, various grains
- Potency: Above average potent
- Colonization time: 10 - 14 days
- Colonization temperature: 28 - 30 Celsius
- Fruiting temperature: 23 - 27 Celsius
-1 x Spore vial contains several millions of spores, dissolved in 10 ml of sterile water.
-1 x 20 mL syringe with a hypodermic
-1 x Alcohol swap
Spores intended for microscopy and taxonomy purposes only. Images provided for informational and educational reference only. Cultivation of this species is illegal in many countries. Please check your local regulations.