The Psilocybe Cubensis Cambodian was originally found by Author John Allen. It has been said to be a very strong Cubensis. The Psilocybe Cubensis Cambodian grows in cattle dung around the Angkor Wat temple at Siem Reap, Cambodia. It is found where people thrive and not like most gourmet mushrooms which are found in the forrest. They say that the Cambodian has Aphrodisiac features and is therefore an all-around populaie mushroom. It loves the heat during fruiting and colonization.
- Cultivation difficulty: Easy
- Substrate: Concentrated Flour, WSC, PWS, Dung, Various grains
- Potency: Moderate to potent
- Colonization time: 10 - 12 days
- Colonization temperature: +30 Celsius
- Fruiting temperature: +27 Celsius
-1 x Spore vial contains several millions of spores, dissolved in 10 ml of sterile water.
-1 x 20 mL syringe with a hypodermic
-1 x Alcohol swap
Spores intended for microscopy and taxonomy purposes only. Images provided for informational and educational reference only. Cultivation of this species is illegal in many countries. Please check your local regulations.