The Psilocybe Cubensis Ban Hua Thai (THAI) was brought back by John Allen and –Clyde- by a sponsored trip to Thailand. These mushrooms are very popular in Thailand and a normal part of their culture. The original strain of the Psilocybe Cubensis Ban Hua Thai produced various results and had a rather “wild” grow. This strain is from the 3rd generation and produces much more stable flushes.
- Cultivation difficulty: Easy
- Substrate: Concentrated flour, dung, grains
- Potency: Moderate to potent
- Colonization time: 12 - 14 days
- Colonization temperature: 28 - 30 Celsius
- Fruiting temperature: 23 – 26 Celsius
-1 x Spore vial contains several millions of spores, dissolved in 10 ml of sterile water.
-1 x 20 mL syringe with a hypodermic
-1 x Alcohol swap
Theses Spores are intended for microscopy and taxonomy purposes only. Images are provided for informational and educational references only. Cultivation of this species is illegal in many countries. Please check your local regulations.