The Psilocybe Cubensis Orissa India was original found in India on a elephant dung. It grows has extremely large mushrooms, on of the largest ever to be seen. It has been brought back by John Allen after one of his trips. The colonization speed is average and the potency is very high for this kind of big cubensis.
- Cultivation difficulty: Easy
- Substrate: Dung, straw, various grains
- Potency: Moderate to high
- Colonization time: 10 - 14 days
- Colonization temperature: 28 - 30 Celsius
- Fruiting temperature: 18 - 27 Celsius
-1 x Spore vial contains several millions of spores, dissolved in 10 ml of sterile water.
-1 x 20 mL syringe with a hypodermic
-1 x Alcohol swap
Theses Spores are intended for microscopy and taxonomy purposes only. Images are provided for informational and educational references only. Cultivation of this species is illegal in many countries. Please check your local regulations.