The Psilocybe Cubensis PF Red Boy is a strain from the PF original. First they thought it was a completely new strain. But after a closer look the red colored spores where just a genetic deformity that produces red spores instead of black or purple spores. It’s a beautiful strain to grow.
- Cultivation difficulty: Easy
- Substrate: Dung, straw, various grains
- Potency: Moderate
- Colonization time: 12 - 14 days
- Colonization temperature: 28 - 30 Celsius
- Fruiting temperature: 18 - 27 Celsius
-1 x Spore vial contains several millions of spores, dissolved in 10 ml of sterile water.
-1 x 20 mL syringe with a hypodermic
-1 x Alcohol swap
Theses Spores are intended for microscopy and taxonomy purposes only. Images are provided for informational and educational references only. Cultivation of this species is illegal in many countries. Please check your local regulations.