The Psilocybe cubensis Albino A+ is a curious kind of mushrooms. It produces very little pigment therefore it is thought to be a albino. The Psilocybe cubensis Albino A+ is a beautiful, creamy and leucistic mushroom. The Albino A doesn’t typically grow huge, but it can be visualy intense under your microscope.
- Cultivation difficulty: Easy
- Substrate: Dung, Straw, Various grains
- Potency: Moderate
- Colonization time: 8-10 days
- Colonization temperature: 28-30 Celsius
- Fruiting temperature: 23 – 26 Celsius
-1 x Spore Syringe contains several millions of spores, dissolved in 20 ml of sterile water.
-1 x Hypodermic Needle
-1 x Alcohol swap
Spores intended for microscopy and taxonomy purposes only. Images provided for informational and educational reference only. Cultivation of this species is illegal in many countries. Please check your local regulations.