The Psilocybe Cubensis PES Amazonian goes the original name or Pacific Exotica Spora Amazonian and was originally found and sold by a company called Pacifica Spora. It was probably found in the Amazon Jungle. It grows in nice large fruits (up to 6 inches an reported even 12 inch) and has a steady grow.
- Cultivation difficulty: Easy
- Substrate: Dung, straw, various grains
- Potency: High potent
- Colonization time: 10 - 12 days
- Colonization temperature: 28 - 30 Celsius
- Fruiting temperature: 23 - 27 Celsius
-1 x Spore Syringe contains several millions of spores, dissolved in 20 ml of sterile water.
-1 x Hypodermic Needle
-1 x Alcohol swap
Theses Spores are intended for microscopy and taxonomy purposes only. Images are provided for informational and educational references only. Cultivation of this species is illegal in many countries. Please check your local regulations.