The Psilocybe Cubensis Costa Rica was found in the foothills surrounding Arenal Volcano, Costa Rica. With the Psilocybe Cubensis Costa Rica lying on both the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans it should have a magical vibe with it. Growing at a highly active volcano for many centuries.
- Cultivation difficulty: Easy
- Substrate: Dung, straw, various grains
- Potency: Moderate potent
- Colonization time: 10 - 14 days
- Colonization temperature: 28 - 30 Celsius
- Fruiting temperature: 23 - 27 Celsius
-1 x Spore Syringe contains several millions of spores, dissolved in 20 ml of sterile water.
-1 x Hypodermic Needle
-1 x Alcohol swap
Spores intended for microscopy and taxonomy purposes only. Images provided for informational and educational reference only. Cultivation of this species is illegal in many countries. Please check your local regulations.