The Spores of this Psilocybe Cubensis originated from the beautiful island Fiji. Fiji’s landscape was shaped by volcanic activity 150 million years ago. The tropical marine climate with it’s lush flora offers a perfect habitat for the fungus.
The Fiji is a beautiful elegant mushroom when fully grown. Recommended to advanced growers and scientists because of the sensitive reactions to changing growing conditions.
- Cultivation difficulty: Easy
- Substrate: Dung, Straw, Various grains
- Potency: Moderate to potent
- Colonization time: 12-14 days
- Colonization temperature: 28-30 Celsius
- Fruiting temperature: 23 – 26 Celsius
-1 x Spore Syringe contains several millions of spores, dissolved in 20 ml of sterile water.
-1 x Hypodermic Needle
-1 x Alcohol swap