The Psilocybin Cubensis Treasure Coast originates from the east coast of Florida. It’s named after the area it was found is referred to as treasure coast because of all the ship wrecks and the treasures found there. A very prolific fruiter and has the ability to occasionally spin off albino, or near albino. The are very potent mushrooms with the white being more potent than the rest for some reason. It’s a slow grower but holds very high yielding most of the time.
- Cultivation difficulty: Easy
- Substrate: Dung, Straw, various grains
- Potency: Moderate to potent
- Colonization time: 14 - 18 days
- Colonization temperature: 28 - 30 Celsius
- Fruiting temperature: 23 - 27 Celsius
-1 x Spore Syringe contains several millions of spores, dissolved in 20 ml of sterile water.
-1 x Hypodermic Needle
-1 x Alcohol swap
Theses Spores are intended for microscopy and taxonomy purposes only. Images are provided for informational and educational references only. Cultivation of this species is illegal in many countries. Please check your local regulations.