The Psilocybe Cubensis PF Original spores are named after the famous Psilocybe Fanaticus (PF) and his famous PF tek substrate back in the 90’s. PF was the first vendor to sell spore syringes of cubensis spores. The Psilocybe Cubensis PF Original is so popular because it grows so easily and is a great beginners strain.
- Cultivation difficulty: Easy
- Substrate: Manure, PF TEK, various grains
- Potency: Moderate
- Colonization time: 12 - 14 days
- Colonization temperature: 28 - 30 Celsius
- Fruiting temperature: 18 - 27 Celsius
-1 x Spore vial contains several millions of spores, dissolved in 10 ml of sterile water.
-1 x 20 mL syringe with a hypodermic
-1 x Alcohol swap
Theses Spores are intended for microscopy and taxonomy purposes only. Images are provided for informational and educational references only. Cultivation of this species is illegal in many countries. Please check your local regulations.